LAM I (18 Week Workshop)
October 1, 2018 - February 18, 2019
This class is designed to instruct and guide married couples into a relationship characterized by openness, vulnerability, and love. During the Love After Marriage (LAM) Workshop, couples have an opportunity through the working of Holy Spirit, to learn and practice how to bring spiritual, emotional and sexual oneness into their relationship.
You will receive from this workshop:
Fresh and bold teaching on the basic principles of spiritual, emotional and sexual oneness
Tools to take your marriage to a higher level of intimacy, communication, and enjoyment
Opportunities to practice these tools in an intimate, small group setting
- Breakthrough for struggling marriages, helping you overcome the strongholds in your relationship
- Keys to take even healthy marriages to a higher level
- Activities, training, and materials available to bring this life-changing ministry into your church
Couples that have participated in the Love After Marriage (LAM) Workshop have experienced breakthrough, power and anointing for their marriages to become all God has intended them to be.
18 Weekly Classes - Starting October 1st, Every Monday Night from 6:30PM to 9:00PM
Day Retreat - on Saturday October 13th, 2018 from 9:30AM - 5:30PM
Holiday Break - No Classes on December 24 & 31(Christmas/New Years Break)
If you are in need of childcare for the Monday evenings please email Paul and Sue at email@example.com
$160 Per Couple
Includes: Registration Fee, Workbooks, Weekly Refreshments, Day Retreat with a meal.
- Full Payment of $160 at completion of registration before September 20th.
- Down Payment of $100 at completion of registration before September 20th, and balance of $60 due by November 5th.